I hope that your immediate plans work out well and that you are
able to work meaningfully in photography again if you choose.

Cheers,
Gautam

On 5/2/06, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As most of you know, the life of a photofinisher has changed dramatically
over the past couple of years.
The business has been taken over by large chain stores who treat the
industry as just another department, and now is dealing with the fallout of
poorly trained big box store sales staff, and the failings of the computer
industry.

For the past few years, it has been like watching an old friend die.

Consequently, I will be unemployed as of the 12th of May.
And not at all unhappy or concerned about the future.

William Robb