Of course my impact wrench is 35 years old, so maybe that doesn't count. Never mind:-).

That's ok cause you used it on a 51 year old car!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: OT: How do you store your precious moments for posterity?

Air nailers are awesome. I rotated the tires on my 55 Chevy last weekend, and was thinking how I wouldn't do it without an impact wrench. Of course my impact wrench is 35 years old, so maybe that doesn't count. Never mind:-).
Paul