On 9 May 2006 at 7:48, Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> On May 9, 2006, at 3:10 AM, Steve Jolly wrote:
>
> > Far be it from me to discourage enablement on this list, but have you
> > considered getting a SCSI adapter for your new computer?
>
> I was going to suggest this, too -- the Sprintscan 4000 ain't no
> slouch, as far as I can remember.  I'm still using my Sprintscan 120,
> which is a truly fantastic performer.

Missed the thread up to now. The SS4000 is a great performer, definitely worth
keeping. It's pretty easy to add a SCSI card to most PCs, I have a few decent
cards spare, let me know if you would like one.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http:/home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/publications/
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998