On May 10, 2006, at 4:06 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

... NOW, thats definetly it for buy stuff for this year. I Promise.

After splurging on the custom focusing screen yesterday, those tarts at B&H Photo sent me a notification that they had the FA77 black finish in stock again. A moment of weakness overcame me and I placed an order. Bastids.

Oh well, I'll probably like it more than the DA50-135/2.8 anyway. And, with the rebate, it's a good possibility that this will save me a bit of money in the long run. ];-)

My only other planned camera equipment purchase for this year is the 10Mpixel body when it surfaces. (But I do have my eye on another set of tripod legs...) Most of my photo money this year is going into ink and paper.

Godfrey