William Robb wrote:

> [...]

Glad to hear you restricted that behaviour to the bathroom,
Bill ;)

> This gives me about two weeks to get this room to the point where I can walk
> away for the week and a half I plan to spend driving to GFM and back.

I'm trying to find a place on the map where I can get for
little or no money
so you can pick me up and take me to GFM - drop me off at
Graywolfs to crash on his
couch or hide me in your car so I can sneak into camp :) :)
I know you won't detour to NYC - it's a city

annsan - longing for GFM