Thanks, Ann! I like them as a group too. But unfortunately I can't do
multimedia displays on the wall (like a slide show with fading transitions), so
have to decide which to print.

I really appreciate your kind words... only now I am going to have pull out
the dictionary to figure out one of them. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe ;-) Although I am thinking about my next PESO being a collage
(different subject, same idea, methinks, without dictionary lookup. So I guess
I did figure it out.)
-----------------------

You don't need any disclaimers, girl, these are lovely...

I like the whole group as a group, actually... at the moment
I can't
bring up every single one on my monitor (in a time crunch on
other matters)
I'd like to see 12 of them as a dodecahedronish assembly
(have I got that right?)

Until I read that you said they wre through glass I would
not have known.

love them!

ann