Of course, I menat DS, not D :-)

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: Deleting Files From Memory Cards

And, despite being unadviceable, I can also format SD cards with my Optio 555 and use them on the *istD and vice versa, and I can even see 6Mpix pictures taken with the D on the 555 display.

Anyone else noticed such or other wild behavior?

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>