Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> I have exactly the same question about my LX.  I never use it
> anymore.
> Plus, it's a beater in terms of looks, though it functions
> just fine.
> Don't imagine I'd get enough for it to be worth my while
> selling it, but it does no one any good on my shelf.

I never thought I'd be using the LX again for anything other than slide
film. However, I've got to take photos at a children's party, where a few
parents have asked me if they can have pictures with their children in. No
problem; except they won't want slides and not all of them have computers -
or grandparents they will end up with. So I've just bought 5 rolls of colour
print film - something I never thought I'd buy again with an *ist D.
Sometimes, only a set of prints handed around does the job. I bet these will
be the lasting memory and the point and shoot digital images taken by others
there will be lost forever in the medium term.

Don't out the film camera yet (and particularly not an LX - really Aaron)!

Malcolm