Okay. I didn't realize you were called upon specifically. I thought you
had a DS as well as your film camera. Perhaps not. I'll grant that
scanning, prepping and scaling a film image is a considerable amount of
work. I did it for many years, but it was certainly more difficult than
prepping a digital image for a small web placement.
Paul