On 27/06/06, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What version of WinXP.  I tried to do that on a couple of peoples
> machines for them early on and it proved to be impossible...

Hi Peter,

No problem on XP Pro for me. But note that there is a an option to
choose "Classic" from right clicking on the desktop and choosing
properties (i.e. same as Display Properties from the control panel),
and a _seperate_ option to choose "Classic" by right clicking on the
task bar and choosing properties then Start menu. I think it is this
latter one you might not have done.

Eric.