-----Original Message-----

From:  "Jens Bladt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  RE: FA-50/1.4 (used) price
Date:  Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:41 pm
Size:  3K
To:  <pdml@pdml.net>

I re-did the FA 1.4/50mm test shot. Put more effort in to focusing. This
time I took off the UV-filter.
Looks a little better: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/177097232/

I do, however, find the M 1.7/50mm to be a tiny bit sharper. If it's at all
possible to actually see any difference. If not the whole matter is kinda
pointless, isn't it.
I think  I'd choose the M-lens for close up work, though. I often did.

I use the FA for portraits, because it has the AF option Like this:
http://www.jensbladt.dk/Nykoege/Pasfotomappe/John-Kellberg-1682-has.jpg.
Shot at F 22, wich is NOT the best choise I've made.

Regards

Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11