Thanks for the offer. It's kind, but the R2400 is more than I want to
pay, so the prints wouldn't really help me.

I'm not planning to send the jpeg for printing - it is shown for
illustrative purposes only! The original is a Kodachrome slide; if I
use this picture I will rescan it and prepare it for each of the
printers, assuming I can find their ICC profiles on-line. I would like
to try and get 3 samples, from a slide, a colour neg and from a RAW
file from my E500, to see how the printers treat each one.

Another, more boring but perhaps more scientific option, would be to
have them print my Q-60 slide scan, I suppose.

--
Cheers,
 Bob