In a message dated 7/7/2006 1:02:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
I don't camp any more. Sleeping in a tent is very hard on my bones,
regardless of what kind of sleeping pad or inflatable mattress I buy.
Trying to find campgrounds that are accessible by car and yet do not
service RVs is difficult.
=======
Nyah, I meant *I* don't have an RV. The campground certainly can take them. I
don't have an RV allergy or anything. :-)

Yeah, my major problem with camping is I am over fifty and don't sleep on the
ground well anymore. However, with enough padding it might not be too bad.

Thanks for the input, Godfrey.

Marnie aka Doe