In a message dated 7/8/2006 7:50:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
That's right. But I just shoot RAW with automatic white balance and
dial in the look I want during conversion. I remember shooting a
comercial for Lincoln some fifteen years ago. It was shot during
magic hour in the desert near the Arizona/Mexico border. I transfered
the film with the real color. The clients had a fit when their silver
town car was gold, so I had to go back to transfer and color correct
it. Sometimes people shoot at magic hour because the sun angle is
great and the sky is a big reflector. But the magic hour color isn't
for everyone.
Paul
=======
Quick Q. What time of day is considered magic hour? That phrase is a new one
on me.

Marnie