On Jul 9, 2006, at 6:47 PM, John Forbes wrote:

> You're too stupid to realise I've disproved every one.

Except for, um, the fact that Pentax actually DO send the large
shipments by sea and the small shipments by air.  No insults will
change the reality of the situation.

We get it, John -- he quoted a radically wrong number for the costs.
That does not make any of the rest of this nonsense true.  But perhaps
you can call up Pentax and tell them that they're stupid and don't know
anything about logistics -- they may thank you with a free camera or
something.

-Aaron