Hello everybody, nice to see things hadn't changed in the last three
months, people opinating, arguing, fighting... ;-P

Thanks to all the people who sent messages to me when things looked bad,
now I have a perfectly healthy three-month old little guy waiting for me
at home and very little free time when I'm there. I also changed job so
I barely had the time to have a look now and then at the archives.

Sorry I missed all the discussion on the MZ-s, could anybody recap it
all for me? In no more than 10 lines, please.... (joking). But
seriously, what about it? Did the wealthier part of the list already had
the chance to evaluate it?

I'd still found the time to proofread the PUG so I did see your
beautiful-as-usual work. I also checked out the LX Gallery, great shots
but I'm soory I could not participate.

Now let me stand back, take a beer and blend in again.

Ciao, Flavio