Flavio says:
< Thanks to all the people who sent messages
< to me when things looked bad, now I have a
< perfectly healthy three-month old little guy
< waiting for me at home and very little free
< time when I'm there. I also changed job so
< I barely had the time to have a look now and
< then at the archives.

Great news and congratulations!
You will be less busy in about 18 years. <g>

< Sorry I missed all the discussion on the MZ-s,
< could anybody recap it all for me? In no more
< than 10 lines, please.... (joking). But
< seriously, what about it? Did the wealthier
< part of the list already had the chance to
< evaluate it?

1) The MZ-S is widely available in the N. America,
2) it even made it to my local shop.  Pal and 5-10
3) others have purchased one and are very happy.
4) The camera is very light with a better autofocus.
5) It fits the hand well, even better with the grip.
6) The viewfinder makes manual focusing easy.  The
7) owners are looking for the NEW Flash to compare
8) it with the PZ-1p flash compensation.  The mirror
9) seems incredibly quiet with minimum vibrations.
10) Those who have seen and handled it, lust for it!

Regards,  Bob S.