Lucas Rijnders wrote:

> Quite relevant, as the young member was considing purchasing, and probably
> actually using, a camera (brand)...

So he would choose Pentax because it has backwards compatability for
lenses he doesn't own?  Why?  If he chooses Canon (and I am not saying
he should) at least with the proper adapter he can use his FD lenses and
with another adapter he can still use screw mount lenses.  There are
limitations to both Pentax and Canon backwards compatability;  albeit
less with Pentax if you don't mind the green button thing (which I don't
mind).

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net