I never owned Pentax prior to the *ist DS. Needless to say, I'm
pretty happy with the Pentax lenses and DS bodies I have already...
they do the job I need them to do very well. I'm only interested in
buying another body if it poses a reasonable upgrade advantage, and
the K10D will do that from everything I've heard and seen about it so
far.

I will buy one as soon as it is confirmed that I have RAW conversion
capabilities to use it with Adobe Camera Raw and/or Lightroom.

Godfrey