To increase canvas size in PhotoShop, just go to the "Image" pull-
down menu at top, then select Canvas size. It will show the current
size. Just make the vertical size one inch bigger and select okay.
This will give you a half inch of canvas at the top and bottom. Then
use your clone tool, selecting a brush that is just about half the
size of the empty canvas strip. Set the brush at maximum softness and
pick up parts of the bottom row of hay stubble and start laying it
into the half inch space. Don't use the section directly above the
empty canvas. Mix it up, so you can't notice any repitition. You can
place little bits in here and there to eliminate any pieces that are
obvious repeats. When working right below the bale you may have to
increase hardness some and use a smaller brush to avoid any overlap.
If you wish, you can blur the foreground a little bit, although it
shouldn't be necessary. Eliminating the bale is a bit harder, since
you have to extend the one behind it. But it's certainly doable. You
can see the entire top edge of the bale behind the offender, so it's
just a matter of cloning in the part below it. You would use some of
the existing bale to do that. You would have to create a right-side
edge, but that's not very difficult if you work in small pieces, and
check your edge lighting in respect to other bales. The way to become
proficient at these things is to do it. Just make sure you save your
work with a different filename. Then you can always go back to the
original.
Paul