John -

After you get to the browser screen that the link in the e-mail takes
you to, click on the link that says "download the Mac beta".  You will
sign in, answer a few survey questions, then get to a page with links to
download either the Mac or the Windows beta.  I've got it downloaded and
installed, but it's too late to play with it tonight.  Will have to wait
'til tomorrow.

-P