Jack,

I have no idea what you're referring to with the mention of
'"enhancement" and it's sub menus'. And, of course, it's your
photograph: as long as it pleases you, that's enough.

However, you asked for comments and critique. To my eye, on my
monitor, the line of the fence on the grasses is degraded because the
tonal separations there are too close together. This is a shame
because that fence line would lend a wonderful feel to the photo were
it rendered a little more clearly. I wouldn't want to change the
overall balance of the photo, it's nice as it is; a gentle adjustment
curve to separate those tones (and a mask to prevent the adjustment
from affecting anything else) so that they would one to see the
composition well in a print or on screen is all that's necessary.

I don't know what tools you're using to do your image processing, but
if there are "submenus" to effect such adjustments it seems awfully
crude.

Godfrey