I took a few pictures of Svinhufvud's* summer cottage yesterday. Its on
the way to our land some 50 kms from here. I squeezed the lower part of
the picture with Perspective instead of expanding the top and it works,
in this case at least, better than when I tried the top.

*One of Finland's National heroes -- the first Head of State (Regent)
and later President -- called, literally, Swinehead. He was a good man
if anyone cares to know that.

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams