Interesting thought, however if you look at the demographics that
problem is being addressed.  Native born Europeans have had negative
population growth for quite some time, in France the trend started just
after WWI and has been accelerating to this day.  Japan started later
but has been out pacing Europe, (those Japanese have always been so
damned competitive about everything).  If it weren't for immigration the
US would have just slightly above or below 0 population growth,
depending on the year you have data for.  Canada, a country I have found
no, easily understandable, good data for is probably somewhere between
the US and Europe, as usual.  Most places in the world that have high
population growth are where the conditions for human life is, shall we
say, more difficult.  I know what conclusions I draw from this
information but I'm sure others will draw different ones depending on
their ideological bent.

Tom Reese wrote:

>IMO, the best thing to clean up air pollution and all the other problems we
>have is to address overpopulation.
>
>Tom Reese
>

>>Very good for car buffs, very bad for air quality.
>>Older cars can generate 10X as much emmissions.
>>The best thing to clean up air polution in the US
>>would be to put a bounty on old, beater cars.
>>Regards,  Bob S.
>>
>>On 7/23/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>California seems to go very easy on older cars.
>>>

>>--
>>PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>PDML@pdml.net

When you're worried or in doubt,