On Jul 25, 2006, at 8:32 AM, Bob Shell wrote:

>  Personally, I don't doubt for a minute that men
> actually landed on the moon, walked around, drove around, hit golf
> balls, etc.  But at the same time I do think some of the moon
> photographs are fakes.

I've read some interesting and compelling arguments for the fakery of
the moon photographs, but I've read even more interesting and
compelling debunkings of those arguments.

That's part of why it's so important to let people talk about this
stuff -- you get specifics that you can examine and attempt to counter.

-Aaron