It sounds like thats where the disconnect is then.  You worked on cars
before 1980, I worked on them past 1982 or so.  lol.  They *are* a pain
in the butt now.  I'm sure what you say about the pre '80 cars are true.

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's