Forgot this.

I'll have about 3000 or more pictures to put into this slide show.
When i did the baby shower one, i placed each of the 25 pictures in
the area one at a time, and st the transition and fades etc. This
could take some time to do then, unless there is some automated
features.

Hopefully imovie help is choke full of goodies, or maybe buy a book.

Dave