On Jul 27, 2006, at 10:54 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

> So, if we have a normal dvd player, it can have the projector attached
> to play the show, no real need for the laptops.??

I don't know of any projectors that do not take an RGB composite
input signal (either PAL or NTSC, or both), nor any DVD Players that
do not have an RGB composite output ... So the answer is that once
the presentation is rendered to a DVD, be sure that the DVD player
you're going to play it on can read it. After that, it's up to you to
figure out how to connect up the player and the projector.

Gdofrey