G'day All,

A couple of months ago I got a new PC with Win XP Pro x64 installed.
When I made this decision I considered all the hardware I have & if 64
bit drivers were available.

Of course I forget one item, my Spyder2!!

I went to the ColorVision site to try & find the driver updates.
They're not yet available. 2nd quarter 2006. Bugger!

Well the second quarter passes & still no drivers, so I fire off an
email to their support people & the next day receive a link to the
download new drivers.

My new system is now correctly profiled.

The software is still a bit buggy, but it eventually spat out a
profile. Wooo Hooo!

Just thought I'd post here unless others have been having similar frustrations.

Cheers,

Dave