Mark Roberts wrote:

>Aaron Reynolds wrote:
>
>>No, I'm with you too.
>>
>>If a larger sensor 35mm style camera were coming from Pentax, their new
>>lenses would be rendered useless.  Why would they do that to themselves?
>
>And encourage us to buy new lenses? Gosh, no!

Nikon, by the way, is working on a full-frame DSLR that works with DX
(APS-C) lenses: When you mount a DX lens it'll automatically use just
a smaller area of the sensor.

I really think full-frame is years away for Pentax, but I believe a
D200 competitor is much closer than that. I paid close to $1400.00 for
my ist-D and I'd pay at least that for a Pentax equivalent of the
D200.

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com