Op Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:00:53 +0200 schreef Kostas Kavoussanakis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Lucas Rijnders wrote:
>
>> Op Tue, 08 Aug 2006 02:44:00 +0200 schreef Adam Maas
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>>> Try it on any of the double-digit MZ/ZX models like the MZ-60 and 70.
>>
>> I think you mean MZ-50 and MZ-60, there isn't a MZ-70.
>
> But there is an MZ-30! :-)

And a MZ-10. With aperture simulator :-)

>> The MZ-50 will let you take a picture. If you fiddle with exposure
>> compensation and/or the ISO settings, you can even meter.
>
> The -50 always meters wide open.

Everything since the auto-takumars meters wide open <grin>. What I meant
is: You can add positive exposure compensation or lower the ISO as you
close down. If you do either, the camera will meter and expose correctly.
The hard part is not setting it, but not forgetting to change it back :o)

--
Regards, Lucas