Haven't been reading that much of the "..More news" thread, but noted a
reference to 645D lenses as "giving the best" and I gather that was in
reference to image. There was a time when MF lenses lacked the
resolving power of 35mm. A desired 'creamy' wedding look was offered as
the reason.
Suppose that remains a consideration in the manufacture of MF lenses?

Jack

=== message truncated ===