No, it's not sexy, but it's a good, solid 4-place airplane.  Are you set
up for IFR?  It's a pretty decent instrument airplane, too.  Took my
instrument check ride in a Cherokee 180 - back in the days when you were
well equipped if you had two nav/comms and an ADF, and an NDB approach
was part of the check ride.

-P