Nice stuff, Bob. Makes me want to take the mountain
bike out of the garage and get back onto the road.

I wonder if the skies would've been helped with a grad
ND or polarizer.

I like the framing in the beach shot especially. The
composition is great the way you've just shown a tiny
slice of ocean in the middle. Clever.

-Brendan