OK. let's try to do some semantical analysis on the hints...

Aaron Reynolds wrote:
> It's a feature that's so much
> of a no-brainer,

It's not involving advanced mechanical or electronical controls or
software processing.

 > and yet as far as I know not a single DSLR out there
> at any price, including ones using the same sensor, have it.

Can we conclude it's something the camera 'does' to the sensor, that no
other does? (and it's not involving moving it for any purpose, as
confirmed by Aaron).

> Brothers, I kid you not -- I may be selling my 67.  Naturally, I have
> to see it in action to see if it matches up to what the advantage
> should be in theory.  But if it does... holy crap.

We can conclude that it's something the 67 can do, as well as probably
most professional 120 film SLR camera's? (I was wondering if any 35mm
SLR can do it...)

---------

Doesn't help that much, but let's try some more things:

- the 6x7 picture format (contrary to the 3x4 of regular DSLR?)
- or more general: a (nearly) square sensor, so you're out of trouble
choosing landscape or portrait framing (or maybe you can choose, while
holding the camera straight?)
- if the sensor is 3x4, position it in portrait position in the camera,
thus gaining in compactness (would it?)? (but that's more of a
half-frame feature than a 67-feature)
- I'm out

groeten,

Vic