OK, another go (not sure if it was mentioned before or if the other DSLR's
don't have it):

double exposure; maybe it will even allow to double expose not only the last
shot but any shot that's already on the card. Maybe it will also allow to
preview the double exposure effect? (but the latter is for sure not a
67-feature either!). Double exposure is trivial on the 67, but it requires some
tweaking on regular 35mm SLR's, right?

But I doubt that this is the kind of feature to close your deal :-(

Or even better: double exposure using blue screen technology: first you go into
the city or countryside and shoot some nice sceneries. Then in the studio, you
put the model in front of the blue screen and the camera pastes it into the
scenery shot of your selection.

(oops, imagination running loose again --- ignore the last attempt)

groeten,
Vic