You seem so sure!  Why is that?

-Aaron

-----Original Message-----

From:  graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Holy Crap -- Pentax 10MP body
Date:  Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:15 pm
Size:  1K
To:  Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>

Well, as I see it the only real advantage of 6x7 is print quality. Now I
do not think there is anyway a 10mp camera is going to match that
(except for stitching images together which requires a lot of time and
effort), although there are lots of folks who can not tell the
difference anyway.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com