Mark Binder wrote:

>I use a Spotmatic F and I have a Tamron 35-135mm zoom lens. I'm
>interested in getting a different zoom, preferably one that goes up to
>200mm and is not a "push/pull" type. Do you have any suggestions? Used
>would best as I don't have a lot to spend.

I think push/pull zooms dominated in the screw-mount era so I don't
know what else you'll find (though I'm with you as far as preferring
two-ring types). I expect that you won't have to spend a lot on
whatever you find, but that's not necessarily a *good* thing! Zooms
didn't really start to get good until the era of cheap computing
horsepower.

The "Third-Party Lens Resource Page" may be a good place to start:
http://medfmt.8k.com/third/index.html

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com