On 8/16/06, Mark Binder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use a Spotmatic F and I have a Tamron 35-135mm zoom lens. I'm
> interested in getting a different zoom, preferably one that goes up to
> 200mm and is not a "push/pull" type. Do you have any suggestions? Used
> would best as I don't have a lot to spend.

I have a Sears-branded RMC Tokina 80-200/4 that came with my
Spotmatics when I bought them. It's a fairly recent lens design
(1980's I think?). It is a push-pull design, though it's very smooth
in operation. I think I've seen similar lenses go for $25-35 on eBay,
so not a huge outlay of cash. And it's a decent lens. Not as high
contrast as the Super Tak 200/4 that I've got, but still not bad at
all.

-Mat

-Mat