David Mann wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Doug Franklin wrote:
>
>> [...] mat to fit a standard frame size because the non-
>> standard frames are either terribly expensive or I have
>> to make them myself, including cutting the glass.
>
> Cutting the glass is the best part :)  Just make sure
> you spend the  extra money on a decent cutter [...]

When you combine the fact that I'm a klutz with the fact that I can get
at least decent looking 11" x 14" frames for between US$ 1 and US$ 5
depending on who's running the sale, I'll stick with the cheapies.
Maybe if I was framing my own wedding portrait or something I'd build
one from scratch, but it'd take something like that. :-)

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)