Douglas Newman wrote:

> Dear All,

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!  ANOTHER DOUG!

OK, list god is Doug Brewer, so by positional preference and imperial
fief, he gets just plain old "Doug".  I staked a claim on "DougF" years
ago.  I've started calling up the militia in case I have to defend the
borders.  So pick your moniker, "new Doug". :-)

> So, anyhow, here I am - a lapsed Pentax user about to
> come full circle. I look forward to joining the ranks
> of Pentax users (again) sometime in the next month or
> two and to learning from and sharing with all of you.

Welcome, and keep your flame suit handy, it gets a little warm in here
occasionally. :-)

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)