At 06:24 24.8.2001 -0600, William Robb wrote:

>Be very careful with the upgrades. A friend of mine just
>upgraded from Girlfriend V3.0 to Fiance V1.0. All sorts of
>software issues came up that he wasn't prepared to deal with. I
>have heard it gets even worse when you upgrade to Wife, any
>version, but 1.0 seems most buggy, as there sometimes are a lot
>of hardware conflicts.

I know.. I know... I just upgraded (in June) from Wife V1.0 after
the first year to V2.0 .. it works fluently so far :-) But I know
it helps to have the software development kit and I can make
small changes myself. But as you say, the hardware issues are pretty
tricky at times. Just don't overload the CPU.

Antti-Pekka

---
* Antti-Pekka Virjonen * Fiskarsinkatu 7 D       * GSM: +358 400 789753 *
* Computec Oy Turku    * FIN-20750 Turku Finland * Fax: +358 2 413 7777 *