On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 at 06:24:52 -0600, "William Robb"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> chimed in:

> Be very careful with the upgrades. A friend of mine just
> upgraded from Girlfriend V3.0 to Fiance V1.0. All sorts of
> software issues came up that he wasn't prepared to deal with. I have
> heard it gets even worse when you upgrade to Wife, any version, but
> 1.0 seems most buggy, as there sometimes are a lot of hardware
> conflicts.

Hardware conflicts? Aren't those usually sorted out during the
earlier stages, with reference to the Kama Sutra as required to
resolve mismatches in pin configurations, connector widths, etc?

Oh, you meant *camera* hardware! Sorry! My dirty mind at work again!

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada