Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Comments made by Joe Tainter got me to spout off about the
> superiority of
> SD cards over CF cards.  After posting my comments I began to think
> about
> what I said.  Can anyone make a case for CF cards as being a better
> choice
> than SD cards, apart from some CF cards having a greater capacity
> than the
> current highest capacity SD cards?

Aside from the potentially long winded discussion of specification
capabilities, what people's personal preference based on how much of
whichever they already have and what it cost them, or the equally
long winded discussion which resolves to "I'm used to what I got and
I don't want to change", in practical terms they are the same damn
thing.

And it doesn't matter at all. If you like what you got, enjoy it. If
you want to buy a new Pentax when it comes out, well, you'll need to
buy whatever card type it takes to use it. Even if it's (ugh!) xD...

;-)