Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Comments made by Joe Tainter got me to spout off about the superiority of
> SD cards over CF cards.  After posting my comments I began to think about
> what I said.  Can anyone make a case for CF cards as being a better choice
> than SD cards, apart from some CF cards having a greater capacity than the
> current highest capacity SD cards?
>

> Shel

CF cards can be intelligibly labelled, are harder to lose and have the
necessary space to be used as a technology development platform. The
interface is also more capable.

SD cards are mechanically superior (less parts attached in a way less
likely to fail) and have a more reliable electrical interface.

-Adam