Indeed!  I'm seeing even the new 4GB Transcend SDHC card drop in price even
while a rebate is still in effect for them. The card's only been out about
a month or so.   An SD card I paid about $60.00 for a few months ago can
now be purchased for $17.00 at the same source.  Plus, you don't yet know
how fast a card the new camera can use, so you don't want to get one that
won't take advantage of the camera's capabilities.

Shel