-----Original Message-----

From:  jtainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: CF v SD Cards
Date:  Tue 2006 Aug 22 12:51 pm
Size:  588 bytes
To:  pdml@pdml.net

For those of you who bought only the DS (or later) model, and feel that you
need to criticise those who bought the D and would like to keep using our CF
cards, consider this:

If Pentax's new attitude is "back of the hand" to their customers' investments,
what is to keep them from abandoning the AF drive shaft sometime shortly after
the KAF3 mount comes out?

Yep, SD cards are inexpensive, but a lot of our lenses aren't.

It's not the money. It's the attitude Pentax has displayed.

Joe