I'm not sure it is long gone, Godfrey.  There is an old industrial
building across the bridge on the other side of the harbour from the town
that has been used for boat-building and various other things in recent
years.  If the building you can see in the film is actually the factory,
then it's still there.

Interesting slice of history.  The old fishing village of Peel is not the
place you would expect to find making cars.  Though cars might be rather a
big word for them.

John