----- Original Message -----
From: "David S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 4:57 PM
Subject: FA* 600 4.0

> I would like to know what tripods & heads the list members
that have 600/4.0 or
> similar weight lenses use and what they like/dislike about
their tripod/head
> combination.

I use a Zone VI for the heaviest rig, which is a 16 pound B&J
Monorail that I still use from time to time. I think I have the
Manfrotto 029 head for it (or is it the 028 head, I always get
confused by the numbers.....) It is a bit small for the big
monorail. I don't know what a 600mm f4 weighs.
It seems to work well, the wood tripod is very good at damping
vibration. The Zone VI doesn't have a center post, which is
unhandy, but not a disaster.
William Robb

> Thank you.
>
> David S.
>
> -
> This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To
unsubscribe,