All now checked in and coded

All the SE60 screens have been allocated - we still have plenty of SC69 and
SG60.

LX winder remotes were mistakenly replaced by Motordrive remotes - these have
a different connection to the winder remote.

49mm Std & Wide Hoods (rectangular with case) now in.

No more Grip B at present. If this proves to be a problem I will approach a
local injection moulding co to quote for some more - what material should
they be in if not the existing one?

A brand new FA1w going spare

A few more finder base covers, and body finder caps.

4P Synchro Cord As

Hot Shoe Covers

Finder Adjustment Tools

Please do contact me OFF LIST if interested in any of these.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter